Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Parakeets (FC)

 
I have two parakeets that look exactly like the ones above. As you can see the ones above are peaceful and quiet; however, my birds are noisy and tend to fight a lot. Whenever I'm talking to someone over the phone, they can hear my birds chirping. My family and go to Walmart to buy these two birds food such as Premium Gourmet, which is on sale. I had these parakeets for about 2 and half years. Before I had these two parakeets that are still living. I use to have two other parakeets who died in a tragic accident. One bird died because I squeezed him to hard, and he hit himself on the refrigerator. I was native back then, so please don't judge me. The other bird couldn't bear being all a lone and decided to take another route in life. She left out the window, and we never heard her from her again. That's how we got two new parakeets, and they lasted a very long time in our house. I think they are happy because they haven't left this house knowing that the window is open. This is why I love them. Even though they don't let me touch them because they bite really hard. Hopefully, the bird who died on my hand will rest in peace and he was one of my favorites.  

1 comment: