Sunday, February 9, 2014

College (FC)

I have submitted my application to every college that I have applied to, which was a relief for me because they can review my application thoroughly. I though if  I submit my mid year report on Monday that I don't have to submit anything else. Unfortunately, I was wrong and didn't get the memo of our all the financial forms that I need to submit to each and everyone of my colleges. To be honest I though I had to only submit the FAFSA and CSS Profile. Knowing that I had to send in my parent's tax return, a non filer tax return form, a packet that every college have sent to me, a written letter discussing my financial circumstance, and the social security benefit that my dad and I received in 2013 is very overwhelming. This week has been very stressful for me because I had to gather all of the information that will be mail out to each college on Monday along with submitting my mid year report. I am glad I can use the school copy machine and stamps to help me give each of my colleges everything they need because I was able to save money. Moreover, the only thing I have to worry about is the admission decision and financial package from each of my schools. Hope every school that I have applied to have received all of the information that they need from me, so that way I don't worry about colleges missing anything they need to review my application.

1 comment: