Sunday, March 2, 2014
YouTube (PB)
I feel like YouTube has given out a helping hand to those who need it and has given others music as well as laughs. YouTube is essential resource that allows others to make videos to help people who don't know how to do certain things. I say this because I use YouTube as a source to help me solve chemistry problems that I had a hard time with in 10th and 11th grade. Not only do I use YouTube to help me with my homework and classroom comprehension, I also use to find creative way of making my project aesthetic. Thanks to whomever created YouTube to give others the opportunity to learn from each other. YouTube is use as a form to laugh at videos that other people share online, which causes others to have a happy. I don't know what I would do if there wasn't any funny videos because life will considered to be too boring. Music is the cherry pie of our life because we all can relate to it and dance to it. YouTube provide us with music and lyrics to the music that we love the most. We can those music anywhere and anytime we want. This is why YouTube is a great online source/tool because it can be used for academics and/or for entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree. I think it's wrong that the city schools block youtube from their internet. It's such a great educational resource.
ReplyDelete