Saturday, September 21, 2013

Music (PB)

Music seems to be one of the many things that we all have in common because we all listen to music all the time. The sound of music allows each of us to dance and forget about all of our problems. Many of us use music as a technique to do homework or assignments on time. I have two cultures which are the  American Culture and my subculture (Hispanic). Being composed of two different cultures gives me the chance to enjoy both types of genre in the music world. Because I know two different languages, music has more of an impact in my life due to the fact that I hear each types of genre of music equally. We all have special ways when it comes to interacting with music which causes us to get more closer to other people. Dancing or singing along expands the way we link to new people that share our same passion of music. Moreover, music creates a sense of an open mind and it sends out a message to each individual. I guess you can think of music as way of communicating with all of us who hears a specific music genre. Not only does music gives us the motivation to dance and sing along as a group, it has also been used as a technique to soothe our way to sleep. Whenever an individual listen to music, the song that they are listening to sometimes creates a solitude place. This place that we create is because we all want that desire to have a moment of being alone. In most cases music is used as entertainment to start a party. Music can be characterize as a friend that can be used as company whenever were in the train or outside. The solitude place that we create whenever we hear music is way of thinking about our problems; it's our way of starting out a pleasant day with the songs we love the most. Music is a part of how we identify ourselves and it creates different personality that we not aware of. The introduction of music has had a huge impact in our lives and will continue to have that same impact because music is about  us. I love music and it's a part of my culture because I hear music all the time due to the fact that gives me a sense of happiness/tranquility.

1 comment:

  1. So many people love music! Which types do you like? I think it might help the readability of this post to break it into two or more paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete