
I love Winnie the Pooh because he is the cutest yellow bear I ever seen. Watching Winnie the Pooh on television was one the greatest moment of my childhood. As a little kid, Winnie the Pooh is still my favorite cartoon character because he is awesome. Winnie the Pooh and I have a lot of things in common such as we love honey. Not only do we love honey like two crazy people who get enough of it. We also love to sleep and help out our friends whenever they are need of our assistance. When I was six year old, I asked my parents if they can please buy me a Winnie the Pooh stuff toy for Christmas. It was the only stuff animal that I wanted. My heart pounce whenever I see Winnie the Pooh and I love his red shirt because it makes him stand out from the crowd. Winnie the Pooh is one of the most amazing cartoon character I ever met because he learns a lot of life lessons on his show, and he's also my husband.
I thought the electric mouse/cat type creature known as Pikachu was your husband. Sounds very inconsistent to me. You need to get your stories straight. Other than that, I think Pooh Bear is a perverted character used by "the man" who conveniently wears low cut tops in front of his male friends to show off his assets. Is this what we want our young girls (or boys for that matter) to imbibe? That it's okay to be crass? This generation of children has no decorum, and you should be ashamed of yourself for promoting such a joke!
ReplyDeleteI got two husbands. Winnie the pooh who is the second and Pikachu who is the first. I dont care about what you have to say about Winnie the Pooh because I already know how you feel about him. It's okay to hate.
ReplyDeleteThis is quite interesting, I always believed that Pikachu was your "one and only hubby", yet Winnie the pooh Is. Aside from that I find it interesting and touching that Winnie the Pooh had those effects on you Salvadorian...
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. I love Winnie.
ReplyDelete