Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Man Hunt (FC)

Playing man hunt with the class of 2014 was a fun game. I love playing it because we all had to run away from the person who is it and we all had to hide. It felt as if we were all a part of the hunger games and to be honest it was a scary feeling. The first two round was awful because we all ran away without listening to the instruction and the second time was because I got caught. When Ms. Tomlin and Ms. Spooner gave us a third chance to  play man hunt, I decided to hide inside the fifth floor trash can. No one knew I was there and it was a prefect hiding place due to fact that it took a while for people to find me. It was hilarious when I heard people running for their lives and I was sitting in the trash can playing games in my phone. Eventually, someone found me because they wanted to hide behind the trash can at first and couldn't move it. They looked in and saw me. Man hunt is a fun game to play and it was fun to playing with the senior class of 2014.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds a little tiny bit ridiculous that you were hiding in a trash can!

    ReplyDelete